Want to throw an EPIC party?
What’s the difference between a DIY photo booth and a hired photo booth?
You’re probably planning a wedding or a party and would love to have a photo booth for your guests. Awesome!
Your budget isn’t big so you’re considering a DIY photo booth. Not so awesome…
Here’s a few reasons why we think a DIY photo booth is so different from a professionally hired photo booth.
DIY PHOTO BOOTH
- Low quality images
- No copies for your guests to take home (unless they take yours)
- Fun for the moment, forgotten next day
- Less people involved ( elder people are less likely to pose for a polaroid camera or something hidden in a corner)
- Images lost, unless saved in a guest book immediately
- No digital files of the fun moments
- Cheaper but not cheap (add cost of props, maybe a backdrop, camera, film)
- Takes time to plan and set up
- Extra waste you probably won’t use again after the event
HIRED PHOTO BOOTH
- High quality images
- As many extra copies for the guests as wanted
- Extremely fun during the event and something to look at again the next day (or stick on your fridge)
- All ages get involved ( elder people are 100% more likely to get involved when it’s a professional set up)
- Images saved in a guestbook straight away
- Totally affordable (could be chipped in as a gift from relatives)
- Digital files and even gifs in your email to share on social media
- Everything is set up for you and takes no prep time
- All cleared out for you after the event
Our professional advice? A big NO for the DIY photo booth! Saving a little bit of money, you would actually miss out on a great experience and the chance to make a big impression!
We promise you an awesome photo booth with high quality prints and a gorgeous guest book to take home same evening is actually not a fortune! You can check our prices to convince yourself.
Want to see why we believe Mad Hat Photo Booth is pretty awesome? If we may say so ourselves…..